(Photo by Syfy/Getty Images)
Forgot where your keys are, or where you parked?! Hopefully you can take some comfort knowing you're not the only person constantly forgetting things. According to a new study, the average person forgets an average of FOUR things every day. That's 1,460 every year. Here are the top 10 most common things we forget . . .see if you can relate to any!
1. Why you went into a room.
2. Where you put your keys.
3. Things you wanted to buy at the grocery store.
4. People's names after you meet them.
5. Where you put your pen.
6. Taking meat out to defrost.
7. To respond to an email.
8. To mail something.
9. What you wanted to search for online.
10. Where you parked your car.
Here's a link to the full story, before you forget
Return to: Jennifer Ross, Bill Adams & Deena Lang Blog